QB96 Elite V2 is a white LED Board with boosted red spectrum. Each QB 96 Elite board has 64 High power White, 16 Red (630nm) and 16 Deep Red (660nm). QB96 Elite V2 offers a wider spectrum than standard 70 CRI, 80 CRI and 90 CRI LED.
- QB 96 Elite Quantum Board
- Thermal Pad, Tacky - Both Sides
- SSTX Heatsink
- M3 Screws for Board
- QB 96 Elite Board Size 95.25mm X 70.36mm , 3.75 inches X 2.77 inches
- Max 4200mA with SSTX Heatsink and Thermal Pad
- Absolute max 6000mA
- Heatsink 125mm x 125mm base, 170mm x 170mm Flared side
- M3 screw holes for board, M4 for mounting engine.
3M Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H OR Bergquist GAP PAD HC 3.0 is included. Remove liner on one side of die cut thermal pad, align screw holes with board and apply pad to board, remove liner from the other side and install board to heatsink. Thermal pad is not permanent and allows rework.
Note: Thermal pad is Tacky and not adhesive. Board requires screws to ensure board is securely mounted to heatsink.
(White) 3M Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H
(Blue) Bergquist GAP PAD HC 3.0
Flux Characteristics at 55C
||Watts at Board
||μmoles/joule at Board (55C)
- Allow tolerance of an additional 1V while matching constant current drivers.
- +/- 5% Flux tolerance.
- Please use this as a reference only.
View Goniophotometer Test Report for Elite 360
- Recommended Board temperature 85C max
SINGLE QB 96 ELITE V2
- LPF-90-54 , LPF-90D-54
- ELG-150-54, ELG-200-54 recommended for 200+VAC only
TWO QB 96 ELITE V2 IN SERIES
- ELG-240-C2100, ELG-200-C1750, ELG-300-M for 200+ VAC only
FOUR QB 96 ELITE V2 IN SERIES
MULTIPLE QB 96 ELITE V2 IN PARALLEL
- HLG-240H-54 with 2 or more boards in parallel
- HLG-320H-54 with 2 or more boards in parallel
- HLG-480H-54 with 3 or more boards in parallel
- HLG-600H-54 with 3 or more boards in parallel
- ELG-240-54 recommended for 200+VAC only