More powerful, more reliable, more capable
The Autopilot PX2 Advanced Lighting Controller provides precision photoperiod control of up to 512 fixtures in two independently controlled zones, all from one centralized location. Designed to work with any controllable Phantom or Core HID fixtures, as well as PHOTOBIO LED fixtures, the PX2 can control 512 digital HID fixtures (256 per zone), or 100 analog LED fixtures (50 per zone). The PX2 offers the flexibility to operate both zones analog or digital, or one zone analog and the other digital. With this versatile, dual-zone configuration, growers can ...
- Optimize spectral treatments by checkerboarding lighting technologies within the same environment (e.g., HPS with CMH, LED with CMH)
- Save power by checker boarding identical fixtures while reducing output to one of the zones during the light cycle within the same environment
- Alternate rows and zones within the same environment
- Enhance uniformity by independent control over perimeter versus interior of the environment
Powerful features, precise and independent controls
The PX2 provides independent control of the following features in each of its dual zones:
- Photoperiod timing to control light and dark cycles
- Photosynthetic photon flux control to precisely schedule the PPF being emitted from fixtures during the light cycle (wattage or percentage)
- Auto-dimming when temperature exceeds set points
- Emergency auto-shutdown of lights upon user-defined over-temperature events
- Configurable restrike delay times to eliminate lamp-damaging hot starts
- Sunrise/sunset simulation settings to provide a gradual ramp-up and down at both ends of your photoperiod
- Built-in battery backup
- Voltage: 100–240V 50/60Hz 0.3 Amps
Two dedicated temperature sensors, one for each zone
These sensors provide real-time data for automated temperature-based dimming, as well as a high temperature shutdown feature that protects your garden. The PX2 eliminates inrush current and replaces traditional lighting contactors, reducing infrastructure investment.
Updated locking signal and data cables
All cables are shielded from electromagnetic interference to ensure uncompromising signal reliability and communication.
(1) Autopilot PX2 with locking mini 3P IP65 female lighting connectors
(2) 50' white temperature probes
(2) 20' locking mini 3P M-RJ 6P white RF shielded data cables (for use with controllable Phantoms)
(2) 20' locking mini 3P M-2P M white RF shielded data cables (for use with PHOTOBIO LEDs)
(1) 5' 100–240V, 50/60Hz power adapter
(2) Mounting screws
(1) Instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.