EZ-CLONE Commercial Pro System
The new EZ-Clone Pro System features 459 cloning sites, and is made from recyclable HDPE, which is chemically resistant and extremely durable. The open-air design eliminates stale air, reducing the risk of mold and biological issues. The EZ-Clone Pro System features pullout trays, a standard 120v outlet, and heavy-duty casters for mobility. With a 2-hour clean up time and estimated $1 per day operational cost, the system is designed to pay for itself in its first cycle.
DETAILS & BENEFITS
• Healthier and more consistent clones
• Saves time and labor
• Aeroponic misting and controlled environment
• Less waste than traditional methods
• Precision control of PH, temperature, and PPM
• No loss from dehydration or over watering
• Automated system maintains clones for days without supervision
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.