Humboldt County's Own Snow Storm Ultra
Want your flowers to have that 'frosted' look? There's nothing better than the Snow Storm Ultra from Humboldt County's Own to achieve that result.
The formula contains just the right amount of the best non-toxic ingredients to boost oils and resins in your Cannabis. Plus, the results can be seen pretty quickly with regular use.
Snow Storm Ultra gives your Cannabis plants the ultimate boost of terpene, which will enhance their flavour and make them much more fragrant. It also helps prevent accidental pollination in case you weren't too careful. Just apply the formula once or twice a week to remain stress-free throughout the plant's growth.
Use it in the soil or in hydroponics - you'll reap the best resinous and terpene-filled flowers each time. Simply add one teaspoon in one gallon of water and use it for watering your plants in the vegetative stage. Increase the amount to two-three teaspoon as your plants grow.
- Gives your plants that “SNOWY FROSTED” look that growers love!
- Snow Storm Ultra always works
- Drastically increases resins and oils (use with Humboldt County’s Own Killer Tea for an extra boost)
- Increases terpenes and other fragrance notes
- Can help prevent accidental pollination
Humboldt County’s Own Snow Storm Ultra is a must use for Greenhouse, Grow Tent and Outdoor Growers alike. We all know one hermaphrodite plant can ruin your whole crop. So don’t end up with seeded plants because of your neighbor’s males, or because you didn’t spot a hermaphrodite in time. Just spray once or twice a week during early and mid-bloom and allow Humboldt County’s Own Snow Storm Ultra to take care of the rest.
How to use?
- 1 teaspoon per gallon of water beginning in early Veg.
- Snow Storm is one of our products where more is often better.
- Some growers increase rate to 2-3 teaspoons per gallon for maximum trichome production during peak bloom cycle.
- Use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per gallon beginning in early veg and run continuously.
- Can increase to 2-3 teaspoons as stated above.
- In veg and early bloom, if you are not using it in your reservoir, use 1 teaspoon per gallon 3-4 times per week.
- In bloom, if you are not using it in your reservoir, 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water 3-4 times per week.
- If spraying to prevent hermaphrodites, use 1-2 teaspoons once or twice per week.
- Helps increase the rate of growth of developed roots.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon per gallon to your feedings.
- Can also use as a foliar at the same rate 2-4 times per week.
- Works great in EZ clone type setups.
- Add Killer Tea for even better results.